1. Please verify if the Isabel security components are installed.
If you upgraded your operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10:
2. Verify your version of the Isabel Security Components via the button.
Alternatively: Open the Isabel 6 Control Panel (Start > Isabel Services > Isabel 6 Control Panel) & Doubleclick Version.
If your version is lower than 6.34.0012, install the latest version of the Security Components.
3. Install Windows updates and reboot the pc.
Check for Windows updates. Install the updates and reboot the computer.
4. Make sure you have read and write permissions on the folder C:\ProgramData\Isabel Services\LogFiles
5. Check the browser settings:
In case the problem isn't solved:
Still not solved?
To make sure that none of the items above are blocked in the Group Policy settings, ask your IT to check these settings.
If the issue persists, try again in one of the other supported browsers.