- Use the Isabel card reader with Isabel 6.
- Make sure that when other card readers are connected, no Isabel card is inserted in those readers.
- If required, order an Isabel card reader.
Verify the driver for your card reader.
- In the Windows Control Panel, open Device Manager. (Open the Device Manager by pressing the keyboard combination . In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.)
- Under Smart Card Readers, doubleclick APG8201 Smart Card Reader.
- Open the Driver tab.
- Verify the Driver Version number.
- The most recent versions provided by the card reader manufacturer are 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
If you possess a driver with a different number, either upgrade to the correct version, roll back the driver to a supported version, or uninstall the unsupported driver.
- Roll Back the driver:
- Click the button Roll Back Driver
- If you can not Roll Back the driver, Uninstall the driver:
- Click the button Uninstall Device
- Check the box Delete the driver software for this device
- Click Uninstall
- When the uninstall is complete, unplug and reconnect the card reader. The previous version is reinstalled. (Installer link when the installation does not start automaticaly)
- If an incorrect driver is automaticaly reinstalled, you can download and install the correct driver from our website.
- Please contact your system administrator if you need any help or to prevent the installation of unsupported drivers.