In case the multibrowser service freezes or crashes, you can use the script below to restart the service:
How to use the script:
- Right-click on this link: Restart BISC
- In the menu, click Save target as...
- In the Save As window, choose as location "Desktop".
- Next in the Save as Type box choose All Files (*.*)
- In the box File Name: you need to add .bat at the end of the filename.
- Click Save.
- When saved, open the program by double clicking it (If the script doesn't work, you will need to restart you PC)
Note: It is advised to not delete the file and leave it on you desktop. When you suspect something is wrong with the BISC (browser independant security components) Service, just double-click on the file.
Note 2: The script will only work if the isabel_bisc.exe is installed on the default location, which should be the case for 99% of the users.